Cecil pictures posted soon...

I started scanning some of the Cecil pictures, but unfortunately, got
booted twice during the uploads to my website last nite, so it'll be a
little longer before I get them posted. But, the address will be :

www.geocities.com/caspercars/CECIL2000

That will take you directly to the Sub-directory on my website. The
Sub-dir is there already, just no pics yet. I'll get some there as soon as
possible. Pictures to be posted first will be Hornets and Gremlins, along
with a white '71 Matador 2-dr and The Machine in R/W/B. Others to follow.
Got some nice pictures, even in the overcast and rain. Cars to be posted
later : mid/late 60's RAmbler sedans, Matador coupe, AMX's and Javelins,
AMX all-fiberglass drag race body, Hemi-powered AMX, Rebel wagon, Eagle
wagon, Kammback, and more. Stay tuned!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA

P.S. Anyone got a Gremlin/Hornet v-8 engine crossmember they want to part with?