low-mileage Detroit Gremlin on Ebay...Plus GT for sale

low-mileage Detroit Gremlin on Ebay...Plus GT for sale

 There's a green Gremlin in Detroit area up for sale, garage kept by "Mom",
6-cylinder w/AC. only 38k miles on the clock! Not pristine, according to
the son, but decent. There is a reserve. No picture listed, but he has some
available via Email. Here's the web Address to view the sale :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=344157116&;
r=0&t=0

Me, I got too many cars already! Anyone want a rusty Gremlin GT for $600?
Really bad shape, but has a decent Levi's interior, gauge package, etc. The
car has only 62,000 miles on it. I'm either going to sell it as is, or go
ahead and strip it, then cut it up for parts, as the body is really rusting
around the rear roof hatch hinges, the front sub-frames have rotted behind
the bumpers as well. The floors were ok, strangely enough. The windshield
post on the right side is bent from accident damage ( I have one I will
acquire from a friend, though, to replace it ). So, if no one wants it( no
rush on my part to sell at the moment) then I'll probably wind up giving it
the ol' snip-snip treatment. Just figured I'd mention it if anyone wants to
try to save it. That's all for me!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA