buying early Gremlin...Bob Bing you listening?

buying early Gremlin...Bob Bing you listening?

 Bob, you committed the fatal error of NOT including the area you live in!
50 lashes with a semi-wet lasagna noodle!!! There's a low-mileage Gremlin on
ebay for sale, in Detroit, Michigan area, starts at $1,300 with reserve
higher than that. 38k miles. If we don't know where you live, it's silly to
post there's a nice gremlin in Virginia when you live in Oregon or BFE or
someplace like that. So, I won't post it ( there's none available now anyway
here... :) ) So, do a search on Ebay of AMC Gremlin, and you'll find it.

Jerrry Casper
Woodbridge VA
has 5 Gremlins, but none really nice