Cecil County AMC pics now available

 I have posted about 20 pics, from Gremlins to Rebels to Ramblers to
Matadors to golf carts...ok, the last ain't AMC , but it's cool. :) Hopefully
this'll satisfy everyone's tastes. Feel free to download and save them
yourselves, and be sure to give amateur photographer ( me ) Jerry Casper full
credit when using or sharing them. I have no idea who owns what car, I
just-take-the-pictures. :) The photos are on my website directory :

http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/cecil2000

Enjoy the fruits of my labor, folks! I share all! Well, as many as i've
scanned, anyway. AMC ya!

Jerry
ready to hit the sack