(toys) Hit Target, scored 3 orange Hotwheels AMXs...

(toys) Hit Target, scored 3 orange Hotwheels AMXs...

 Well, my persistence has paid off. I hit my local Target dept. store, and
they had just restocked the diecast section. I found three orange Hotwheels
AMXs, $8 each, in the black collector box. Dang, I wish I could find the blue
ones! I'm sick of orange! I've got so many orange Johnny Lightning/Racing
Champions AMXs now, I'm starting to "peel"...LOL! Oh well, at least I found
some HW types. One of them has a mis-painted front fender light, it only has
the silver outline, not the orange paint inside the lines. Aw, gee! :) A
mistake!
Well, that's life. I'll keep looking. I'll trade an orange for a blue if
someone wants to. AMC ya!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA