Re: [gremlintime] 1972 Gremlin 304V8

In a message dated 6/17/00 4:32:58 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
PhilSanchez@xxxx writes:

<< I'm so pleased to find this wonderful site. What an adventure finding
Gremmie Parts! I now own 3 Gremmies,a 1972 V8,1976 6cyl.,1978 4cyl.,and 2
Hornets,2 Eagles,and a 4wheel Spirit,all complete,but only the 72 V8
registered and running,and I do mean Running.Just finished building Her up
a bit!!!!! Oh Yeah, hoping to find a Gremmie gas cap for Beast,right now
it's the aftermarket locking gas-cap.One more thing, I have information on
1972 Gremlin 401XR produced by Randall AMC,Mesa,Ariz. if anyone is
interested. >>

Hey welcome aboard,do you have pics of yer gremlins?and i am interested in
the Randall 401 XR Gremlin info hook me up
regs
Bart
73 Gremlin 343/727
73 Javelin(Project)