From: PHIL SANCHEZ
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 10:38 AM
Subject: [gremlintime] 1972 Gremlin 304V8

I'm so pleased to find this wonderful site. What an adventure finding
Gremmie Parts! I now own 3 Gremmies,a 1972 V8,1976 6cyl.,1978 4cyl.,and 2
Hornets,2 Eagles,and a 4wheel Spirit,all complete,but only the 72 V8
registered and running,and I do mean Running.Just finished building Her up
a bit!!!!! Oh Yeah, hoping to find a Gremmie gas cap for Beast,right now
it's the aftermarket locking gas-cap.One more thing, I have information on
1972 Gremlin 401XR produced by Randall AMC,Mesa,Ariz. if anyone is
interested.