Well bought me another Gremlin today.. that makes 3

Well bought me another Gremlin today.. that makes 3

 Well Its the newest member to my little AMC family. 1974 Gremlin, it has
a 258 and a 904 on the column. Its gold with tan interior and its in excelent
shape. This car has NO rust on the outside. Right inside the door frame under
the door there is alittle rust. The paint is alright but I think I might try
my body work skills and try to paint it myself. This grem has like 2 little
tiny dents, the hood has been taco'ed slightly but it comes with another hood
that is in great shape but its green. The car runs good and drives good. Well
that makes 3 gremlins now:

1976 Gremlin X (258/904) The Beast
1970 Gremlin (360/727) The Monster
1974 Gremlin (258/904) The New guy