Gremlin Garage gets organized! but not done yet...

Gremlin Garage gets organized! but not done yet...

 Well, I got out this morning and started in again on reorganizing the
garage, which has only seen spotty attempts since I moved in. I spent ALL
afternoon inside, shuffling "stuff" around...but it was worth the effort!
Most of the major items are where they need to be, and I'll soon have the
rest done. Then it's mostly open boxes, reorg them, compact if necessary, put
away, etc. I still can't touch the left side of the Gremlin ( yet ) , but I
can get to the right side ( too bad the door is locked, lol ). Hopefully,
another day or two will see it looking , well, not neat as a pin, but less
sloppy than a college dormitory. :) I'm trying to also get the "yard sale"
items in one place, so I can either sell them, or donate them. Whew, I've
collected alot of junk over the last 10 years...but I used a nice glass
chandelier I saved from a dumpster 7 years ago to replace the ratty one in my
dining room...it looks great! Now, wonder what else I can recycle and start
using around the house and garage? lol...
It's been a long day, had two AMC buddies over, one trying to help with
some welding projects, another working on his old '76 Matador sedan he's
planning to ship to Finland for a guy, and storing it at my house
temporarily. So, guess I'll shoo the cat off the keyboard, log off, and go
get a shower and hit the sack...got a long day tomorrow too, visiting with
family for a couple of birthdays. Have a good weekend, folks!

Jerry
Gremlin Garage is slowly getting in shape