more Gremlin Garage cleaning, more AMC Rebel toys...

more Gremlin Garage cleaning, more AMC Rebel toys...

 Went out this morning, Sunday, and worked for an hour moving some big items
around inside the garage. Deleted some junk items, gathered up some empty
boxes, and called it quits for the weekend on garage cleaning. Whew, it's
getting closer to being useful!
I then wrapped some birthday presents, headed out on a 80-mile journey to
see my family, and hit alot of stores going down ( and back later ). Found
four more of the '70 Rebel Machine 30th Anniversary cars, got those, a Wild
child AMX, another Hotwheels Blue and Orange AMX, and a few misc. Matchbox
cars. Dang, I spend too much money on these things! LOL. Oh well, it's a
habit I can live with...better than drinking whiskey and smoking. Got to
visit with my parents, picked up a load of bricks, a carpet, and an A/C
window unit for the house, and ate dinner with them. Headed back up north
later, hit a few more stores, got a Rebel at the last Wal-mart near home,
then beat the T-storm coming in going home. All in all, a rather productive
weekend for AMC items. I really need to build more display shelfs soon! LOL.
Well, hope everyone else is doing well and having fun. Anyone found those
three new JL Thunderjet Javelin colors, BBG, R/W/B, and white w/purple? So
far, I've seen none except on Ebay, which alerted me to the newest Humpster
Javelin offerings. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled ( ouch! ). Later, folks!

Jerry
Tired but satisfied...