Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 84

The government thinks my 78 is worth $250. My taxes and plates were $15. It
will cost me almost that much to have it tested for pollution. I have to
have that done for three more years. You were really offered $10,000 for
your Gremlin. I would have to sale. They are rare in Kentucky too but the
most I have been offered is $1,500. I only drive mine to car shows during
the summer and this year I think I have only been to one.