Show Gremlin

 Not sure what mines worth but on the collector car worth scale its a 4 or 5
meaning rolling parts car LOL. I drive mine to shows too but it sitts out in
the parking lot with the fords and toyotas LOL. Drive it everyday everywhere.
jeremy Stone
73 Beater Gremlin Mutt
59 American

<< The government thinks my 78 is worth $250. My taxes and plates were $15.
It
will cost me almost that much to have it tested for pollution. I have to
have that done for three more years. You were really offered $10,000 for
your Gremlin. I would have to sale. They are rare in Kentucky too but the
most I have been offered is $1,500. I only drive mine to car shows during
the summer and this year I think I have only been to one.