Gremlin Update

Now that the paint is done, i'm working on performance upgrades. The
plan is to put on on 96 4.0L head, which is being rebuilt now. This
will use the 4.0L header, and will have a 2bbl Carter I took from a
Dodge 318.

IS it just me, or are the little nuts and bolts and miscelaneous
hardware the hardest parts to find? Does anyone have any idea where I
could find the "well-nut" used for the roofrack?
--
Daniel Modlin
mailto:dmodlin@xxxx

(insert amusing line here)