Gremlin Garage still inching towards respectability...

Gremlin Garage still inching towards respectability...

 Well , another day spent inside the garage nets about 12 more square
feet of floor space...not much but still progress! Packed the sunroof Gremlin
with a few more yardsale items, it's about at capacity now. Mostly it'll be
some sorting and shifting more things "upstairs". Was going to work on the
Pacer brake cable, but then it got late, I did get the battery recharged on
it, it had suffered terribly at the hands of a Subaru wagon I temporarily
used it in, apparently something is causing a drain. dang! Oh well, it's back
up and running again, hopefully can apply myself after work tomorrow to the
brake cable fix, then work on the speedo cable, and hope to get it inspected
this week finally. Then possibly I can spend a few hours on the '74 Gremlin
doing the repair to the transmission line I damaged towing it home. Always
something. But it's been a good weekend, the Ravens trounced NY in the Super
Bowl! Yeah! And I"m seeing more garage space, and less "stuff" occuping it's
space. :) One day, two cars will be able to reside inside. :) I swear it (
and at it! ) . Hope everyone's weekend was as pleasant. Have a good work (
ugh! ) week...didn't win the big Lotto jackpot ( again ). AMC ya's,

Jerry