AMC Clubs

The only AMC oriented club in PA that I know about is the Delaware Valley AMO in the Lancaster, PA area.

American Motors Organization is one national AMC club. I have been a member for about five years. They do a magazine evert other month and a Cars/Parts for sale newsletter every other month.

Their web address is <http:www.amonational.com> I believe dues are $20/year.

I am located 20 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.

Gary
' 74 Gremlin X
' 75 Gremlin
' 88 Eagle Wagon