AMX flyswatter for sale on Ebay...my fiancee's...also AMC keychains..

AMX flyswatter for sale on Ebay...my fiancee's...also AMC keychains..

 Well, if any of you are interested in AMX stuff, I just put an AMX
flyswatter, made out of yarn and plastic canvas over a new flyswatter, on
Ebay. Tried to get the lady to do a Gremlin, but it was "too hard", so had to
settle for AMX and AMC ( those come later ). Anyway, if anyone wants to buy
one off-Ebay, they're $5 each plus shipping. Have four color styles : borders
of red, blue, black, and white, with offsetting color lettering and an AMC
logo below it. She's got about 3 in each color combo, that's 8 different
types. She's also done some plastic canvas AMC logo keychains, asking $3
each. Buy more to save on shipping! LOL. Anyway, just thought I'd mention
that we have some AMC related stuff for sale if anyone is interested. Here's
the web address:

://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=555890867

add HTTP in front of it if you need to. :)
I finished stripping one of my AMC parts cars this weekend, a '74
Javelin. I'm tired from that ordeal, had to pull the motor out so I can
finally trade the car for some model train parts ( whats left of it, mostly
from the roof back is undamaged, front is destroyed ). Been sitting down in a
field for about 3 years now, waiting for me to get to it. Finally did. Now to
get on to scrapping other AMC and non-AMC cars, got a '70 Javelin shell for
sale, race car material only, my other Gremlin GT will be torched and cut up
for parts as it's too rusty and accident-damaged to save after an agonizing
conflict to try to save it. So it'll be used up for my other Gremlins, and
cut up for it's body parts afterwards. Sad, but necessary, I'm 40 now, will
never get around to fixing up all these dang cars I own ( lesse, is it 21 or
22? heck I don't remember! ). Anyway, hope everyone had a great Monday. LOL
See ya!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
working on New Year's resolution to scale back car collection....