recap on Morosos Hot Rod weekend in West Palm Beach Fl.

recap on Morosos Hot Rod weekend in West Palm Beach Fl.

My freind Todd ran a "10.47"@132 mph ALL MOTOR Sunday,in his Herman Lewis
built 401 powered 74 Gremlin,Thats BADASS AMC power for ya so EAT that and
cram it up yer ass those who own bastardized AMC Gremlins >:) Oh and Vic
Butvila ,I am sorry to hear about your fathers recent passing
Bart Mangrum
Ft.Pierce Fl.