Wrecking yard trip

The other day I took a page from Jerry's book and paid a visit to a local wrecking yard. I needed an exterior door handle for my ' 88 Eagle Wagon. There were lots of Eagles,(wagons, 4 doors, sedans), Hornets, and Concords. I found a decent handle on the back door of a 4 door Eagle. I figured the back door handle hadn't been used as much as the driver's door. It was also on the side facing north, so it was protected from the sun and some weather.

There was one lone Gremlin. The grille was in pretty good shape. I'm not real sure on the year, maybe a ' 76. It was kind of a honeycomb design with round parking/turn signal lights. Is that a ' 76? I asked the guy what he wanted for it. He asked me what would it be worth on the net. Told him I didn't know.

So, anyone out there in Gremlin List Land have any ideas as to a price and what year?

Gary
' 74 Gremlin X
' 75 Gremlin
' 88 Eagle Wagon