Gremlin grill value...

 Heck, it's worth hardly .02 ! LOL. Well, I've bought them for $40, $75,
so it depends. If its the diagonal diamond honeycomb , they'll fit 74-76
cars, only difference is in the signal light and horizontal cross-bar designs
between the years, I think. See if he'll get off of it for $25 , as it is
probably weathered. :)

Jerry
'78 Gremlin ( still looking for cheap grill )
'76 Gremlin
74 Gremlin
'71 Gremlin