Re: [gremlintime] Need some technical help!

Re: [gremlintime] Need some technical help!

Mike,where ya been? i never see yer grem no more?Todd ran a 10.48 you know
that black grem you see sometimes at the Jensen mall car show,mines coming
along slowly someday i'll be at the car show and my grem yer James Bond grem
and Todds can park side by side at the car show?Oh theres a dude who lives up
yer way with a nice blue 71 360 powered javelin,i met him at a local gas up
here in town i forgot his name but his tags are V vet tags and theres a small
dent on one side of the q panel i told him that theres a small group of hard
core AMCers in the tri county area and maybe we all can form a club??
regs
Bart Mangrum