From: Steve Smith
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Steve Smith
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001 7:08 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: more '71 Gremlins...here's one in VA! Hey Steve
Smith..

Jerry--Doggone it. Number one thanks for the return e-mail. Next I was
starting to think I was the only one on the planet left who who owned a 1971
Gremlin until your message. I found my baby last April, she had 61,767
miles on her, but they are Minnesota miles therefore some rust. Good
runner. Red with with white racing stripes; roof rack.
No not a Congressman. Just a State Representative. I am one of 134 elected
reps. trying to do his job. But since I own a Gremmie I am better than all
of the rest.
Let me know where you are at. I can't believe I found someone out there who
is saddled with the same wonderful car I am.
Steve.

>>> <Gremlingts@xxxx> 02/10/01 10:53AM >>>
Hey, guys, you're not alone! There's one on the East coast, at my house.
I gave it to my girlfriend for duties above and beyond the call of duty
(smirk!), I took off an entire weekend to buy this car at an auction, during
which she wanted my help to repaint the house we'd just bought 2 weeks
earlier, so she wound up doing it all herself. Needless to say, I decided to
give her the car for a peace offering. LOL. It has the factory large sized
sunroof, which needs replacing, but it is there. The car is dented up all
over, but remarkablly very little rust for having spent alot of time partly
open in the West Virginia mountain woods at a private junkyard.
Anyway, I believe Mike Lowe ( Thevwman1@xxxx ) also has a '71
Gremlin,
he's in Colorado. I can send a pic of my '71 ( oops, I mean Barbara's! ) to
anyone who wants it.
Hey, Steve , are you a congressman or what? Noticed your email address,
you're up there with Jesse Ventura, aren't ya? :) How's the old car
legislation running up in your state, for or againest most of the time? Hope
you're keeping an eye on it for the rest of us. Pretty neat having a Gremlin
owner in politics. LOL.

Jerry

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor