RE 71 gremlin OHIO

Hello You Guys, I am also the owner of a 1971 Gremlin 232 automatic, radio
delete and passenger side mirror delete, the Gremlin is green ,with white
hockey stick not a blemish on the car except for one corner of the plastic
grille, it has a couple of cracks in it. 33,400 miles I just had it out
to-day as the sun was shining in Hamilton Ohio (thats where I live)

Don Spaulding