Webers

I'm using the progressive one, that's the DGV I believe. Weber doesn't rate carbs by CFM's, all you can do is trust they know their stuff.<jk> CFM ratings are worthless anyway is comparing between 2bbl and 4bbl. Anyway, the progressive one is only supposed to be used with a stock setup, but I have been using it with the 4.0 head and exhaust, with only a slight hesitation on the secondary. I plan to experiment with jetting soon to remedy this, who knows, maybe there is a lot more potential untapped, however I think it is certainly adequate for a stock setup.

Ive actualy not had many probs with the many Carter YFs ive had. That doesnt
mean i like em. Their performance leaves much to be desired. You mentioned
using a Webber 2 barrel. What model? Will the DGV type have enough CFM for a
232?I have always liked webbers but never had em on anything bigger than a
2Liter 4 cyl. I have also seen a couple swaps to a two barrel motorcraft
model 2100 like came on 360s. A holley 2 barrel might be nice too.....
jeremy