NJ Pacer on Ebay...should I buy it? hmm...

NJ Pacer on Ebay...should I buy it? hmm...

 Well, the starting price is $30, and no bidders so far. Anyone else want
it? I'm debating, the guy said it's really rusty, ran awhile back. Busted
windshield, front seats tore up, but otherwise decent parts-wise. It's a '76
Coupe, salvage title. What's really scary is that his SN is Casper31009, his
first name is Gerry...and mine is Jerry Casper! Coincidence? Maybe... so,
maybe I'll acquire car #22 ( briefly) just long enough to strip it down of
useful parts to save for mine. Not sure where in NJ this area is, Dunellen Nj
(near middlesex), anyone know?

Jerry Casper ( The REAL one )