-----------------
From: bigw@xxxx (Woody)
To: GremlinGTs@xxxx

I have a good friend whose not on the net who asked me to find out some info
on his Gremlin. He has a 74 Gremlin X that he is rebuilding for the second
time. He calls it the "Gremiac" since he likes to put Pontiac 400's in it.
His question is about the gas tank. He knows it is a Ford tank but, from
what year and model. He needs another one. If you can help him please
respond through me and I will pass it on. Great Website!

Thanks,
Woody Fowler, McDonough, GA