[no subject]

Hey Steve Smith.

There are more Gremlin owners in your area. I am in Owatonna. I also own a 71 with a 232 auto. Don't have quite as many miles on it as you do but I will try . Mine only has 26,000 original miles on it. I think it was driven by an old Gremlin Grammie. (No offence Gremlin Grammie) I am in the process of getting the parts ready for a 401 conversion (with some help from Bart). It is nice to be able to chat with others that know what a real car is.

Mark
71 232
72 258 X (parts)