gremlin

hey guys, i was looking into hopping up my 232 auto...
So far on the list of parts to buy is:
Clifford Header
Clifford Intake
Holley 390 cfm carb
Clifford Cam
Port and Polish Head and 3 angle valve job

I have a few questions...
I'm looking to get a posi-rear (mine is a 10-bolt) and i was wondering where
i could procure one... Also, has anyone ever turbocharged a 232? I'm thinking
it might not be altogether to difficult... a Garret TO3 turbo, a wastegate,
and a lot of tubing... Know of anyone that could weld up the tubing?
Obviously i'd need to strengthen the bottom end a good deal to handle the
positive manifold pressure, but i'm thinking i could whistle past a great
deal of high performance V8's, and get good streetable gas mileage with a low
compression ratio. Anyone that knows of someone who's done this or has any
advice, please feel free to email me. Thanks

Brian
76 Bronze Gremlin