Re: [gremlintime] gremlin

--

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:28:25
baad73grem wrote:
>In a message dated 2/24/01 12:12:12 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
>LHSDrumGuy@xxxx writes:
>

>> , but i'm thinking i could whistle past a great
>> deal of high performance V8's, and get good streetable gas mileage with a
>> low
>> compression ratio.
on a serious note, i think it could work. the stock 232 is a very strong motor. perhaps if you strengthened the bottom end, nitrous could help you have beaten many a stock v-8 in my 72 w/ stock 232 3-speed (although just barely) good luck, and let us know where you get all the parts, and how everything turns out. dwight, 1 stock 72, 1 parts 73 and sorry bart, a 73 w/350 chevy

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html