Re: AMT Gremlin plastic model car kits...they're rare enough

Re: AMT Gremlin plastic model car kits...they're rare enough

 I just bought one off ebay, paid $26 for it ALREADY assembled! I hate
doing assembly work, I mess them up bad. :( This one is painted silver, has
the box with it, so it turned out to be a good deal. I've seen kits on Ebay,
unopened, sell for up to $80, and I've seen a few kits at Carlisle run that
much and more. I sold a few items on Ebay this week, $2 and $5, wowwy. Sure
ain't payin' for what I'M buying, LOL! Gotta find something else that will
sell better. Got a primered '76 Gremlin with no motor or trans, has some rust
and bondo, glass is all good, I"ll sell for $250 FIRM, in northern Virginia.
Still need to finish up that right spindle assembly, get the old one apart,
and mount the new one so it'll be sitting on four feet instead of 3.
I'll probably be working on the Pacer and the '74 Gremlin today, the
brakes failed leaving for work yesterday in the Pacer, so I gotta find out
where the fluid is going to, then I hope to fix that busted trans line I tore
when I towed the Gremlin home last fall. Looks like it'll be cold, crisp, but
clear today, so need to make more progress on my projects. :) Everyone have a
good weekend!

Jerry
Garage cleanup still ongoing, might make some huge progress today....