Re: Bolt pattern...it's 4.5 ( 4 & 1/2 inch )

Re: Bolt pattern...it's 4.5 ( 4 & 1/2 inch )

 Don't know about the offset, you'll have to see if they'll clear the tie
rod ends. One way to do this without buying them is to meaure the inside rear
depth of your stock rims, and see how much distance is between the lip and
the tierod. Then measure the same distance on the deep-dish rims, and see if
it exceeds the other's measurements. Also, your turning radius may be less,
due to the fact that fatter tires may rub on the inner fender as well, so
you'll have to check for that, too. Best thing to do is "borrow" one, and try
it.

Jerry
6 Gremlins and counting (down, I hope! )