Gremlin Grandma, I'm not ignoring you!!

Hi there, GG. I just wanted you to know that I did receive your
picture, it was just verk dark. I 'd love to post a pic of your car to
my website if you have one that is a little easier to see. Thank you.

To everyone else,
Welcome to all you newcomers. I've had about 9 people join the group
in the last couple weeks. We now have 79 members!! I'm hoping all of
you get something out of the list and contribute often.
Peace
Paul