gremlin pics?

If anyone knows where I can get close-up pictures of the side of a Gremlin behind the window, please let me know. Or if anyone has any, I would like for them to be sent to me. I just got my first gremlin and it's not the way it's suppost to be. No pictures focus on this point, so I don't know what to do to it. Thanks.