Re:Gremlin GT title finally found! Heading to DMV to make'er legal...

Re:Gremlin GT title finally found! Heading to DMV to make'er legal...

 Well, don't know how I overlooked it before..it was hidden inside the
paperwork for the '74 Javelin, folded up. I was looking for the '74 Gremlin
title, actually, so I can legalize it and get the County Mounties off my case
, as a neighbor complained...so, its' going to be a good Friday! I won't tag
the GT yet, I'll just get the title changed over for now, and leave it in the
garage until I can fix the carb problems, but it should soon be ready to hit
the streets! I've figured out what to do with the rest of the cars, so
hopefully should only have to worry about getting one car hidden, then I'll
be set. So, I'm off to work! Everyone have a good day...

Jerry
Smiling again in Virginia...