Re: [gremlintime] newbie questions

Tom --Forget all those worries. I have a gremlin for you. She's an early one--1971.
Call me . When you have the time. She only has six, and she has them on her automatic, but you know what I mean, she has them to give them to you,. Give me a call.

>>> Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxx> 03/09/01 01:20PM >>>
Hi Gremlinians (Gremlinites? Gremlinarians?
Gremliners?)
I am considering buying my 1st Gremlin and wanted some
advice/info.
I was wondering if production figures are available
which include engine info. I know a 304 V8 was
available at some point and thats what I would like,
but the cars Ive run across were all 6's. Was a 4
speed available?
What is parts availability like? I had an Edsel so Im
aware its not always easy (another wonderful and
misunderstood car)
Is there anything specific I should be aware of, ie
all Pacers crack the exhaust manifold, sag on the door
hinges and get the inside door handle broken off?
Any info is appreciated!
Thanks
Tom

=====
George W. Bush: The President Quayle We Never Had http://facelink.com/bigrigbear

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime