Gremlin Garage gets new occupant, new AMC shed arises...

Gremlin Garage gets new occupant, new AMC shed arises...

 Got a late morning start on building my new AMC shed, about an hour
later, I get a call from my good friend Sean, says he's coming up that way,
and he'll "help" with the shed. Well, he got there at 11 am, with one of his
helpers, and by 5:30 pm, we had the new 8x18 foot structure up and framed out
completely. All that is needed now is the siding and roof. I never would have
gotten it done so quickly, he brought his air nailer, THAT tool really saves
your wrists from swinging hammers all day! I would still be working on it
this coming weekend if he and his helper hadn't "helped" me...actually, Sean
is a master of measurement, he has a laser eye, he normally is a tileman,
but he can really do some great work. I could have done it all myself, but it
would have been slow, and I would have had to consult others with some
aspects. At least the hard one is done! Then, after he left, I finished my
garage Houdini act ( making all the junk " disappear " ), and pushed, shoved,
and heaved the recalcirant Sunroof Gremlin into the recently overstuffed
spot. So the GT now has some company! Moved the motorcycle as a final act,
then called the curtain down for the night, oy me achin' back! It was worth
it, I'll not let the neighborhood Nazi's ruin my enjoyment of my hobby. So
far, that's one legalized Gremlin and one hidden, a motorcycle hidden, and 5
more cars to take care of. One will get inspected this week, the "guest"
matador will be stuffed into the new shed, I may legalize the GT finally, and
hide the 'Ru wagon, maybe legalize the project Gremlin, then that only leaves
the ol' rusty Nissan. 8 out of nine ain't bad! :) Well, time to hit the
showers, I'm tired, sweaty, cold, and exhausted. Need to rest so I can go
earn my $'s tomorrow at work. I"ll pick up where I left off maybe Saturday,
as it's supposed to rain tomorrow.