Re: [gremlintime] Maybe I owe that neighbor thanks instead of a finger..

Re: [gremlintime] Maybe I owe that neighbor thanks instead of a finger...LOL

Hey man i dont see how swappin a different RU engine into another RU would be
anything like putting a chevy motor in an AMC. Seems like a good swap.

My neighbor has an SVX, wierd lookin car with them Delorean looking windows..

jeremy