Re: [gremlintime] Maybe I owe that neighbor thanks instead of a finger..

Re: [gremlintime] Maybe I owe that neighbor thanks instead of a finger...LOL

In a message dated 3/19/01 9:14:22 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Then it dawned on me, do I really want to
> p-off all those Subaru 'Barts' out there with this swap like I did with the
> 'sbc' in my 13,000 mile original V-8 Levi's Gremlin? I think I'll just
> leave
> it alone. The Mix

naaw The,why not ruin yer ru like ya did yer Gremlin.oh The My friend Todd
with a Herman Lewis built 401 ran a 10.36 last Friday at our local track
here in my town beat that with yer chinsey piece of crap chiivy motor
Bart Mangrum