Re: [gremlintime]sue devoe

hey Sue, I am a grandma used to have 3 gremlins when the husband and I were younger, but I used to work at his side pulling plugs , points, etc. Now I do easy stuff, clean other peoples houses, paint apartments when people have been evicted, but Ill work on a Gremmmmmmy any day. Now own a Chevy 1987. to me its a new car