rear quarter panels

Now that it is spring time in good ol' Minnesota I'm
planning on tackling the finishing touches on my Green
Goblin. I was wondering if anyone would know how I
could accquire some rear quarter panels for my 1976
Gremlin.
Some front fenders would be good too, but I might be
able to fix those.
Or if anyone knows of a good body man who is good at
smoothing dents
that will work on Gremlins in Minnesota. My car was
abused before I got it and it has a little rust and
some shallow dents on both sides of the car.
I'm very picky I like my body's near flawless.
As soon as I can finish The Goblin I can start on my
1973 Gremlin X.
can we say complete rebuild? It has a really nice body
on it but the motor is one big mouse nest.

Any information you can provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin