Gremlin garage door gets some new rollers...

Gremlin garage door gets some new rollers...

 Well, I decided to tinker with the door, as it's been catching at one
spot lately...it had a very bad roller! I got the hinge and roller off, then
went parts hunting...wouldn't you know it, all the stores carry a bigger
shaft roller, no one carries the little style anymore! Pbbbbt! Well, I found
a drill bit while digging around the garage, and since i"m not far from work,
went over at 10 pm to use the company drill press to "modifiy" the old hinge
to work with the new roller. got it fixed up in minutes, came home, and had
the door finally shut by 11 pm. Whew! Was worried there for a second or two.
Now it goes up and down, with only a little catching, I'll see if any of the
other rollers are that bad or not. I'm hoping that was the worst of them. It
was a nylon bearing-less roller, and it was wobbly and bent up. Got to go in
there again this morning, so it'll get another test. :)
I'm pretty much thru for the moment worrying about the neighbors, got my
gates and side fence up, so the shed projects are on hold until I do a proper
design and planning session for them. Going to try to get the VW inspected
this week, and legal, then I won't worry about the '76 project gremlin or the
Subaru unless I get further complaints. I'm still waiting for the roofing on
the first shed, it's in just have to have it picked up, so that'll be next
week sometime. Well, off to work time, keep the Gremlins shiny-side up!

Jerry