Gremlin for sale $10,000

There are a few Gremlins for sale on Ebay if anyone is looking for
one. One of them is car with less than a 100 miles on the odometer and
it looks it. The guys wants lot of money for the car though with the
starting bid being 10,000 bucks and the reserve being higher than
this! I wish him the best of luck. Unfortunately although the car is
nice, it is a base model with very few options so I really doubt it is
worth this much money. Probably around $6000 would be a closer bet.
Shoot, if I was rich, I'd buy the car at any price just to have the
opportunity to drive a Gremlin that still has the new car smell!!!
Peace
Paul