Subaru engine in Gremlin...well, looked good on paper, anyway.

Subaru engine in Gremlin...well, looked good on paper, anyway.

 I got home today, and hoisted the motor into the Gremlin engine
bay....only a few problems. the shock towers are in the way, and the steering
box, too. Oh well, guess it won't be an easy mod after all! But, at least the
Gremlin is being useful as a storage compartment. LOL. The engine does fit up
high and ahead of the towers and box. Well, so much for THAT idea. Guess I'll
try to get the carb back on the Pacer tonite, so I can at least move it
around some. Then maybe do some organizing inside the garage, or brake work
on the '74 Gremlin . I also need to pull the radiator out of the '74, and get
it checked out while I'm doing the brakes. It looks full of gunk, so don't
want it breaking down on the road this summer! Better safe than sorry, right?
Anyway, back to the driveway and work I go. Wee, sure is fun not having to
worry about The Law after my shed and cars now! All legal....

Jerry Casper
finally going to get to work on the Gremlins for awhile....