Some progress on my Gremonster.

Well i recieved the NOS manual gremlin/hornet steering box i won the bid on
eBay today and yesterday i scored some 90/10 front summit drag shocks for the
front of my gremster from my fellow AMC Gremlin hell raiser Todd
Dejarnette.now i am about to get me a 4 point cage for my gremachine and have
Todd tie the frame in ,Sooo i am certainly on the shit eatin ball here as far
as finally gettin some things done on my beloved lil gremlinator.will keep
y'all posted AMCya
Bart Mangrum
Ft.Pierce Fl.