Re: [gremlintime] 75 Gremlin 258/auto factory air

Re: [gremlintime] 75 Gremlin 258/auto factory air

Dang you mean somethin about old cars in CA is better than the rest of the
country?!! Here in CO anything 59 and up has to be smogged to get
registered. Its kinda wierd taking a Rambler with a flathead 6 in it to get
sniffed.
jeremy