Re: [gremlintime] 75 Gremlin 258/auto factory air

Re: [gremlintime] 75 Gremlin 258/auto factory air

--

in arizona its 68 and up still have to take the gremlin in, funny story, the last time i took the 73 w/ 350 chevy (sorry bart) the inspector thought it was the original engine that came w/ the car. it passed w/ flying colors maybe they should hire bart to work at the smog station lol>

>> You do not need to smog 75 and older cars in
>> California anymore...they enacted a 25 yr rule, so its
>> now exempt.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!