RE: Tilt front ends...never seen one, have to make one...

RE: Tilt front ends...never seen one, have to make one...

 Part of the problem will be clearing the curving sides, some '57
Chevy owners have trimmed the fenders back at the firewall area, ie
they cut the lower rear part off ( behind the front wheel), and
attach it permanently to the car, then only the upper 12" or so
that's above the beltline is raised, so it won't catch on the side of
the firewall curve. Works good. Yes, the fenders and hood can be
welded or bolted together. there are fiberglass fenders and hood
available at the show-cars website for Gremlins, they would probably
be a good candidate for the conversion if you didn't want to cut up
the steel ones. I have a one-piece '57 Chevy fiberglass front end,
and it is rather flimsey, but has some braces 'glassed in to give it
strength. Some are cheaper than others. :) Well, that's my input, for
what it's worth. Happy Hollerdays!

Jerry Casper
( and the seven Gremlins )(not related to Snow White )