Re: Tilt front ends...never seen one, have to make one...

Re: Tilt front ends...never seen one, have to make one...

Darn. The fiberglass company dont make fenders for the 73 Gremlins. I
may have to just use the original front end if I try to do this. Its
so much easier to do tune ups and general work with a tilt front end
on the car. Thanks for the ideas. Rod