Re: [gremlintime] Re: Tilt front ends...never seen one, have to make one

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Tilt front ends...never seen one, have to make one...

In a message dated 12/10/01 4:15:21 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

> Darn. The fiberglass company dont make fenders for the 73 Gremlins. I
> may have to just use the original front end if I try to do this. Its
> so much easier to do tune ups and general work with a tilt front end
> on the car. Thanks for the ideas. Rod

Rod 70-76 fenders are interchangable all 70-72 Hornet fenders will fit on
any 70-76 gremlin as well the hoods from a 70-72 Hornet
Bart Mangrum