Re: traffic on the Gremlintime list, no progress on my Kammbacks..

Re: traffic on the Gremlintime list, no progress on my Kammbacks..

 Seems like alot of traffic lately on the List! Haven't seen this much in
quite awhile. :) I haven't done anything to any of my Gremlins lately, I
hope to have some "free" time Sunday to tinker with them finally, before the
REALLY cold weather arrives next week. I want to crawl under the GT and get
that gas line fixed. Also need to turn the Pacer around, and get the voltage
regulator installed on the '72 sunroof car. I've been working hard at the new
job, and helping with the old job, so it's been hectic. Oh well, times will
change. :)
As far as the CA guy looking for a Gremlin, theres a couple availabe on
the East Coast, a '76 project car ( mine ) and several I'm going to go look
at soon, I hope. :) Anyway, be chatting, gotta do some more stuff online and
offline. bye!

Jerry
Xmas shopping ALMOST done ahead of time for once... <GRIN>