New Hot Rod article. Check em out!!

Hello.
Anyone get to check out the new Hot Rod issue? It ran a test using
the same streetable sbc with 7 different carb N intake combos. I was
shocked at the results. The two best combos were tunnel ram intakes
with dual 4 barrells! They had higher horse and tourque #s at hi and
low RPM's. I always thought they were bad for street due to loss of
low end tourque, but I guess I was Wrong. I may change my mind and
drop on a tunnel ram. Check em out. Rod